Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tests, Tests, and More Tests

March 2, 2010

So, I have to have extensive testing done to get cleared for surgery. I am able to get insurance to pay for it if I have referrals from my primary physician. Here’s what I have to do: a bunch of bloodwork, a chest x-ray, EKG, sleep study, pulmonary function test, psychological evaluation, and of course, have my primary physician’s clearance.

Yesterday I met with my primary physician to get referrals to do all of the pre-op testing that is required. I had an EKG in the office, and was then referred out for blood work and a chest x-ray.

I’ve also been calling around to make appointments for a sleep study, pulmonary function test and psychological evaluation. Holy crap, I’m gonna go broke with all these tests.

0 comments:

Post a Comment