Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sleep Apnea?

March 3, 2010

I called the person for the psychological evaluation and the message said that she’s not accepting new patients. Hmmmm. I left a message and asked her if she had time for a one time visit or if she suggested someone else. Haven’t heard back so far…

Today I had an appointment with the sleep medicine doctor. That was interesting. It sounds like I may very well have sleep apnea. Great. Just what I needed. Another medical condition. Anyway, the doctor believed I probably do have sleep apnea just based on what I told her. I have a sleep study scheduled for March 13th.

I pigged out this past weekend at Fogo de Chao and also had pizza and breadsticks with my girlfriends yesterday. I know I should feel like it is my last supper, but I can’t help it. It sure was tasty though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment