Monday, April 19, 2010

Pants on the Ground

A wonderful thing has been happening lately. My pants have gotten too big! The pants I have been wearing to work as well as jeans are now probably a size too big. The tipping point was the other day when I went to the bathroom and realized that I could pull my pants on and off without unbuttoning them. Yea! Now it's starting to feel like something is really happening. I'm sure I'll still wear them for a little bit longer unless I find that I have the next lower size in my closet. I can't wear them for too long because then I really will be looking like a fool with my pants on the ground!

I am so looking forward to buying new, smaller clothes. I'm also hoping I can get some cool clothes in a clothing swap too. I'm checking out my options as far as clothes swapping goes. If you know of any, please let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment