Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Big 1-0-0 & Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

It's official... I have finally lost 100 pounds!


Holy crap! I can't believe it.

Also, I did the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure this past Sunday as well. I was the team captain for my team at work. My friend was visiting from Alaska and did the walk with me. Here's a few of us from our group: my friend Jacque from Alaska, my friend Lana, my sister Lisa, me, and my coworker and friend Jessica. My team raised $1,055 that was donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure!




4 comments:

DiZneDiVa said...

That's awesome... Yippee! I hope I can say the same soon. I was banded 4 days after you. Congrats! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

CeeJay said...

Congrats on the 100! And way to go on the SGK event awesome!

Bonnie said...

Great job!

Joey said...

That's major!!!

Post a Comment