Monday, July 12, 2010

Quick Update

Gosh, it's been nearly two weeks since my last post. Not too much to report on this end. Weight loss has been steady. I lost 7 pounds the week of my last fill. I think I'm doing pretty good as far as the Hot Summer Meltdown Challenge goes. I think I was in 4th place last week. I think. I could be wrong. But according to the chart, it sure looked like it. I can't wait to see the results from this past week.

I still need to exercise more. I have been looking into getting a gym membership, but have been searching very, very slowly.  I've spent more time lately apartment searching. The search continues...

I bought a few skirts at Target recently that go with darn near everything.  They are very versatile and go with all of my solid colored tee shirts (that I bought for dirt cheap). They can also be altered very easily (hint, hint Lana!). Now I just need some color on my legs so that I don't scare small children. Even my Dad said I looked half dead last weekend after he saw my legs. Oh well, I'm going for that Victorian England look!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your Dad that Milky is the new Tan! LOL You are doing Great Kelly! Oh and I bet your apartment has a great gym! Hint Hint! Oh and since you are looking maybe you can look at the gyms in the new apartments. I know you want to kick my a$$ right now! Love you! Dee

Post a Comment